“The American School of Vitória
- The international school, with immersion in english from the first grades, has rented for 10 years an area of more than 11’000 square meters of clube Alvares Cabral, in Vitória.
- Parts of the area are the club’s gymnasium and the part in the back, plus a court and a synthetic grass field next door.
Improvements in Structure
- Beginning in June, the school will make adjustments to the space, which will have the bottom of the stands adapted for classrooms.
- The school’s managing director, Junior Cardoso, said that as the projects signed by architect Kennedy Viana are approved in the city hall, the expectation is to transfer the pre-school and elementary school structure to the site by 2020.
- He stressed that over the next few years they will have classrooms for elementary school and high school
“As a philosophy of the school, every student becomes a member-athlete of the club. Among the sports offered in the extra-curricular program are swimming, tennis, and soccer. ““*
Check out the website for the full story: Tribuna Online